2. Once you’re logged in you will see to the right hand side all of that fun stuff, click on your settings
3. Then this will appear, in username and password choose a new password, enter in the ip address of your seedbox IRC nice will be your site username, Alt Nick will be your site username and then _ZNC for example (Jason_ZNC)
4. If you wish to use any of the below commands you can , most come in handy Then click on Add network
5. Once you clicked add network, here below you will need to enter in the information of the server you’re connecting to, Network name is the name of the sites irc or what ever you want to call it.
Nickname will be your site username Alt nick, (Jason_ZNC) Real name, leave blank In the Servers section enter in the details of the sites irc you’re joining. example (irc.p2pnetwork.net) and the join channel and invite code or password to join if required.
*Note this screen on the top tells you how you should setup your username in your irc client*
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click on add network, you will then be logged in on the irc server you have chosen. done.